Cathy is a solution-oriented designer who carefully listens to her
clients to integrate their personal style with the elements of design to
ensure her client’s project intentions have been met.
Cathy believes in on-going education so that she can give her clients a "new
and fresh eye" and the most updated information in an ever-expanding industry.
She continues to study and up level her knowledge to meet her client’s needs
and to stay at the forefront of her field.
ASID - American Society of Interior Designers
The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) is the premier professional organization
for Interior Designers in the United States.
The ASID appellation is widely recognized as a mark of design excellence and professionalism.
Members are qualified by education, experience, and examination and adhere to a strict
code of ethics and professional conduct.
CMG – Color Marketing Group
International Association of over 1,700 Color Designers who forecast Color Direction
one to three years in advance of all industries, manufactured products and services.
IDS – Interior Design Society, Associate Member
Largest design organization dedicated exclusively to serving the residential design industry. IDS
promotes education and current industry information to its members.
EBN - Eastside Business Network
Resource for building solid business relationships through a variety of industries
CWN – Creative Women’s Network
Organization comprised of women in creative fields that provides networking, support, and education
- Helps clients make educated choices
- Listens carefully to achieve client's goals
- Saves client valuable time and money by bringing focus to their job
- Evokes a sense of ease and comfort in the design process
- Implements effective design plan for successful end result
- Refines the client’s present environment by integrating current furnishings with new design concepts
- Partners with the client as a team to achieve successful end result
- Uses extensive background in all aspects of the design process
- Creates an individual design plan for each client
- Consults with other professionals as needed, serving as advocate for her clients
- Constantly researches and develops resources and solutions
- Studies and interprets current design trends
- College- studied and majored in the Fine and Professional Arts
- Degree in Interior Design
- Over 25 years of experience in residential and commercial design
- Successfully completed training and certified by Leatrice Eiseman at the
"Eiseman Center for Color Information"
- Extensive knowledge and expertise through on-going education and study